Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Quick Laugh

Summer is quickly approaching and while that typically brings a huge smile to my face, I am not so enthusiastic about getting into a bathing for the first time since my college years. At least during that previous period of my life alcohol and fried foods were to blame.

My current lifestyle choices have included lots of healthy foods, new recipes, and workouts that suit my mood: P90X when I feel the need to be sore for days, yoga for relaxation, hiking through the park anytime it’s sunny, and old school aerobics tapes because I absolutely love how ridiculous they are (who doesn’t want to giggle during a workout).

So I'm blaming nearing my thirties on this recent weight gain and apparently will have to step up my workout game. Running will not be included.

I could not stop laughing, belly laughing actually when I found the picture below. The bottom picture is totally me and I am not ashamed to admit it! The look on her face, so determined. I just cannot help but love her! I had to share; hope it put a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments keep me smiling!

Print Friendly and PDF